OCEAN Alliance signed documents on January 17, 2019 to confirm the extension duration of OCEAN Alliance to ten years, until 31st March 2027.
2019, the OCEAN Alliance Day Three is improving and optimizing global network based on 2018 Day Two product, intends to deploy estimated total carrying capacity of 3.86 million TEUs. The OCEAN Alliance will provide broader coverage, better and more stable service in following trade lanes:
• 19 Transpacific services (with 12 Asia - West Coast North America services, 7 Asia - East Coast North America and U.S. Gulf services)
• 7 Asia - Europe services
• 5 Asia - Mediterranean services
• 3 Transatlantic services (including one Non-OA loops)
• 4 Asia - Middle East services
• 2 Asia - Red Sea services
We will perform the necessary procedures to related regulators and look forward to provide high quality services to our customers continuously.
OCEAN Alliance now includes 4 major carriers in the container shipping industry: COSCO SHIPPING Lines, CMA CGM, Evergreen and OOCL.